Wednesday 25 January 2012

Welcome to Sooti & Sweet!

Hi there!


My name is Nicole and I am the founder of Sooti & Sweet.  
Growing up, my mum and dad loved to entertain at home. My family is known amongst our friends and extended family for 'throwing a good party' with food and drink aplenty!  It is from this, that my love of entertaining and organising and styling events has grown.


Sooti & Sweet was established in November 2011.  I had always wanted to start my own event design and styling business but never quite had the courage.  


At our son Ollie's Christening, I designed a colourful lolly table and styled our venue.  I received so many wonderful compliments from friends and family!  So with this encouragement as well as the support from my gorgeous husband, Tom, I decided to fulfil my dream and Sooti & Sweet was born.


It has been such an exciting adventure so far and I have learnt a lot!  I have been thrilled to work with several clients, helping to achieve a memorable event for them and their guests.  It's an honour to be involved in such special days!


I hope you enjoy reading my blog and viewing some of my work and designs and the inspiration behind them.


Much love,


Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment